Getting local meat has never been so easy.
DenCo Meats makes it simple!
DenCo Meats now offers fresh local meat
Just call or email us and let us know what you are interested in.
We offer beef by the 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and whole beef.
Call us for pricing!
So lets run through these easy steps
1. Give us a call or send us an email Deb will be more than happy to help you, and tell you what animals we have available.
2. We will let you know what's available and an estimated time on when you can expect your meat. We can also provide information on the animal, breed, diet, age, etc if you desire. (We collect half the money upfront and the rest when your meat is ready)
call us for pricing!
3. We make it easy for you. DenCo Meats has preselected the best most desirable cuts for you and turn all the rest into lean hamburger. If you want a custom cut sheet we can help as well.
4. We get ready to butcher your animal. When we butcher the animal we will get an exact hang weight. That is what you will be charged for.
A cow that weighs 1200 lbs live will have a carcass that weighs around 600lbs
If you were buying a whole of beef you would be paying for the hang weight 600lbs
If you were buying a 1/4 beef you would be paying for 150lbs
A 1/4 does not mean you get a front or rear quarter of the animal. It just means you get a 1/4 of the total weight. We will mix cuts from front and rear so you get the whole experience.
5. We dry age our beef for 14 days. this gives you time to make room in your freezer as well as giving the meat time to become tender and more flavorful.
6. Once the meat has aged we start cutting and packaging the meat. We then freeze the meat in our lockers and get it ready for pick up.
7. We will give you a call and let you know your meat is ready for pick up. We can also deliver at a reasonable price.
8. You show up at our shop, we weigh the meat, and give you a take home weight. We want you to know exactly how much meat you are getting. Take home weight is about 60% of your hang weight due to deboning and processing.
9. You pay your remaining balance to DenCo Meats. We accept all forms of payment.
10. Start your grill and get out all your favorite seasonings. Now get ready to enjoy some of the best meat you will ever taste.
Denco Meats brings you the MEAT.
Check out our Kitchen and Grill tab for some great recipes!
Tell your friends!
Beef is available whole, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
Pitch in on a cow
& start your Grill!
Denco Meats brings you the MEAT!
know your food shop local
From the farm to your home "Cow Share" connects you with local farmers raising healthy organic and all natural beef.
DenCo Meats is changing the way we eat.
Understand how your beef is made!
For example an animal with a 1,200 lb live weight ends up with an average hang weight of 700 lbs. Which is close to 60% of the animals live weight. Once the carcass is deboned and processed you will end up with and average take home weight of 400 lbs of fresh all natural meat.